Why a subscription?
Many loyal fans have supported Game Brewer in the past years. Of course, we would like to keep those fans and at the same time, we would like to thank them for their loyalty. That’s why we decided to offer a subscription plan.
Subscribers receive a discount of 25% on all our products, for a whole year, for only EUR 39 / USD 45 per year.
Although this is not a binding commitment, Game Brewer plans to launch at least 4 crowdfunding projects per year in the upcoming years. Game Brewer’s crowdfunding games are always deluxe games.
Upcoming crowdfunding projects (subject to change):
- Amygdala, by Kramer & Kiesling – May 30, 2022
- Hippocrates: Agora (expansion), by Alain Orban – August 22, 2022
- Delta, by Franz Couderc – November 7, 2022
- Trolls & Princesses, by Pim Thunborg – January 23, 2023
- Survival of the Fittest (working title), by Andreas Steding – March 1, 2023
- Pixie Queen expansion and big box, by Rudy Seuntjens – May 1, 2023
Subscription Terms and Conditions
- A discount of 25% is applicable on all standard products, in an unlimited amount, in Game Brewer’s webshop. Discounts on standard games are always calculated on the MSRP (suggested retail price) and are not combinable with other discounts, coupons, or promotions.
- The 25% discount is only applicable to 1 deluxe game per subscriber. The subscription discount for deluxe games is only valid during the crowdfunding campaign or its late-pledge period in the pledge manager. Discounts on crowdfunding games are always calculated on the crowdfunding price.
- Discounts do not apply to shipping costs.
- A subscription is valid for one year and shall be renewed by one-year increments thereafter.
- A subscriber can opt-out at any time. After opting out, the subscription period continues for the remainder of the year but will not be renewed anymore. A subscription is a nonrefundable service.
- These terms and conditions are part of our general terms and conditions, that are entirely applicable to subscriptions.