We care about your privacy.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a Newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, open a support ticket or enter information on our site, or when you provide us with feedback on our products or services. User information of unused accounts is automatically removed from our servers 1 year after the last login. This does not apply to Newsletter subscribers, though. If you subscribed to our Newsletter, your email address will remain stored in our mailing list until you actively unsubscribe, even if other user data was removed because you didn’t login to our website for more than 1 year. If a user asks to remove all stored personal data, we will do so immediately.
You can always consult or change your personal information by logging in to your account on www.gamebrewer.com. If you want us to delete your personal information completely, please send a request, using the form on one of our websites.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our Newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To process orders and invoice them correctly.
- To send purchased orders, we need information as required by postal services (name, address, email, tel.no., etc.).
- To send information regarding orders and additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To send out Newsletters, only to persons who explicitly register for our Newsletter.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you and get an insight on the audience we reach on our website.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service re